February 7, 2017
If your family was a band, you’d be the manager. If they were an army, you’d be the general. You’re the one who keeps everything organized and makes sure everyone is taken care of, and of course that includes their teeth as well. It’s such a pain to drive everyone to their own dentist, but they need the treatments only they can provide. You’d rather just bring everyone to one place. Isn’t there a doctor in your area that is able to take care of your whole family and will take your MetLife dental insurance? Fortunately, Dr. George T. Philip will do exactly that. His practice is the “one-stop shop” for local families, and today, we’re going to show you why you only need one MetLife dentist in Sunnyvale for everyone you care about.
What Your Sunnyvale MetLife Dentist Can Offer
Sure, you can read all about how Dr. Philip has endless credentials and experience, but what does that actually mean for your family? It means that you can be confident walking into the office knowing that he and his team will be able to painlessly take care of your family’s teeth no matter what. He has developed a gentle, yet meticulous approach that makes getting top-quality dental care easier than ever. He works hard to provide a wide variety of services to meet all of your needs now and in the future. Here is what you can expect each time you come to see us:
- Personalized Care: Our office may be state-of-the-art, but our care is as basic as it gets. You’ll get a warm smile and a friendly face as soon as you walk in our door, and everyone will make sure you are completely looked after during your entire visit.
- All Ages Welcome: Save time by taking everyone in your family to one practice. We can help everyone from the smallest child to the wisest grandparent.
- We Accept MetLife Insurance: We’re in-network with a variety of PPO plans, and that includes MetLife. We’ll work with them to make sure you can maximize your benefits to make your dental care more affordable than ever.
- General Dentistry: The best way to approach any dental issue is to stop it before it starts, and that’s exactly what we do with our dental cleanings and oral exams.
- Restorative Dentistry: Have a broken, damaged, or missing tooth that needs to be restored? Whether it is one tooth or an entire arch, we can take care of it.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: Want to feel great every time you look in the mirror? A quick and easy treatment can help your smile look better than it ever has before.
- Dental Implants: We can help you fill the gaps in your smile with the most complete and reliable solution available today, dental implants.
What This Means For You
Being able to get this breadth of services in one place has a benefit that probably jumps out at you immediately: you’ll save time. You don’t have to bounce between different dental offices trying to get all of the treatments and services that your family needs, saving you countless hours in the car. Plus, since everyone is getting taken care of by the same dentist, you know that you’ll be able to rely on the quality of their care. This helps build a trust with your doctor that will make visiting the dentist much easier in the future.
Want To Know More?
By having all of these services available in one place, we help make your busy life just a little bit simpler. We work hard every day to make getting dental care easier for you and your family. Dr. Philip is proud to provide the one-stop dental practice that Sunnyvale residents need, and help you have peace of mind when it comes to you and your family’s teeth.
If you’d like to know more about all of the services we offer, where to find us, or want to schedule an appointment, please give us a call today.
No comments yet.
RSS feed for comments on this post.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.